31 May 2012

Radio Interview and Set List

I’ve uploaded the audio of my radio interview to YouTube so everyone outside of the station’s very small range can listen to it (which is pretty much everyone who wants to listen to it).  If you’d like, you can listen to it below.  There is a reading around the 14-minute mark.



I think I’ve decided on a set-list, though I still need to decide an order.  I’ve chosen the following poems:

1.       Belieber’s Anonymous: A Music Snob’s Confession
2.       Welcome to the Midwest
3.       For Jamey
4.       Don’t Ever Give Up
5.       No Child Deserves to Die
6.       Pink’s Hot Dogs and Foul Balls
7.       You Could Be Superman
8.       Sometimes You Don’t Have To Be A Doctor To Save a Life

And on deck is The Sacrificial Rite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it, bro